Our Head of Behavioural Finance, Greg B. Davies, has appeared as a guest on the following podcasts:
- AIQ – How behavioural finance is being transformed by data science.
- Financial Wellbeing episode 25 – How our emotions effect our decision making process and how we can become more comfortable when making financial choices.
- Financial Wellbeing episode 38 – What we can do to avoid bad decision making when it comes to money, even when we cannot change our behaviour.
- PFS Festival Radio – Behavioural science, psychology, financial theory and how they apply to financial planning and decision making.
- Efi Pylarinou – Financial and emotional decision making.
- Rebank – Why is it so hard for people to make good decisions around savings, investments and money in general?
- The Retirement Cafe – The smart way to match your investment risk to your investments. Greg’s three rules for investing. How to encourage people to engage with their personal finances, why we struggle to make decisions about our money.
- Money Marketing – The pro-bono opportunities for advisers to help during the crisis.
- Philanthropy Impact episode 6 – The role of philanthropy and social impact investing during the time of coronavirus from the perspectives of both advisers and clients.
- Behavioral Grooves – Covid-19, the ‘fetish of optimisation’, and how to use Odysseus contracts to ensure we make decisions in a ‘cold’ state that will bind us to behaviors in ‘hot’ states.